HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AN EXEMPLARY LEADER AND ARCHITECT OF MODERN SAKI-EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT, HON. TAJUDEEN ADETUNJI ALLIU
Former Chairman, Saki-East Local Government Area and APC OYHA Candidate for Saki-East and Atisbo State Constituency.
I heartily felicitate with Hon. Tajudeen Adetunji Alliu on the occasion of his birthday anniversary. Your track record of outstanding achievements speaks louder than words.
As Chief Obafemi Awolowo rightly said, “An action of a man is a page in history.” Your remarkable contributions to human development, youth and women empowerment, infrastructural development, employment generation, education, and agricultural advancement can never be forgotten in Saki-East Local Government Area.
Your dedication to the development and wellbeing of the people has left an indelible mark. Our generation is proud of you, and I strongly believe that generations yet unborn will continue to celebrate and appreciate your contributions to the growth and development of Saki-East.
I also wish you success in the next political dispensation. Come 2027, I am confident that you will emerge victorious as the OYHA Member representing Saki-East and Atisbo State Constituency.
May Almighty God continue to strengthen you, guide your steps, and grant you the grace to accomplish even greater things in service to humanity.
Happy Birthday and congratulations once again, Hon. Tajudeen Adetunji ALLIU JP
Ademuyiwa Kehinde Badmos
@highlight Tajudeen Adetunji